There are two ways to control your Character in Eden Eternal. You can use the Mouse or the keyboard to navigate around. Much like other MMORPG's, the follwing keys would:
- W- Will move your character forward.
- S- Will move your character backwards.
- A- Will turn your character to the left.
- D- Will turn your character to the right.
- Q- Will allow your character to strafe to the left.
- E- Will allow your character to strafe to the right.
If you would like to use the mouse to direct your character, Eden Eternal uses the "click to move" system. All you need to do is click on the ground somewhere and your character will walk to that spot.
You can also bring up the map (Shortcut: M) and click on any spot on the map to have your character move to that spot.