Character experience, also known as EXP or XP, measures a character's progress to higher character levels. Character experience is awarded for defeating monsters, completing quests and events, receiving products from farming and mining, and participating in battlefields and PvP arenas. Character experience may be lost when reviving after death. The amount of EXP between levels increases at higher levels.
Character experience is separate from class experience (CP). Some activities, such as quest rewards and dying, affect EXP but not CP. It is possible to gain character levels but not class levels, and vice versa.
EXP boosting effectsEdit
EXP boosting effects increase the EXP awarded from defeating monsters. They stack additively.
- Basic Leveling Boot Camp
- +50% for 3 real time hours. Level 30–45 characters only. Obtained once a day from Professor Koss, if his event is active.
- Commanding EXP Boot Camp
- +50% for 3 real time hours. Level 46–50 characters only. Obtained once a day from Professor Koss, if his event is active.
- Guardian Contribution Reward
- +30% for 30 minutes. Obtained by defeating legion elites and turning in 10 of their associated fame items.
- The Eternal Pulsation
- +10% for 60 minutes. Obtained by standing near a blue stronghold crystal.
- Goddess's Blessing
- +10% for 60 minutes. Obtained by landing on an "EXP - Goddess's Blessing" square in the Path of Destiny.
- EXP Charm I
- +25% for 1 hour. Purchased with 49 Aeria Points or 19 Eternal Coins.*
- Enhanced EXP Charm I
- +30% for 1 hour. Crafted by level 50 alchemy (anura racial crafting).
- EXP Charm II
- +50% for 1 hour. Purchased with 79 Aeria Points or 39 Eternal Coins.*
- Enhanced EXP Charm II
- +60% for 1 hour. Crafted by level 55 alchemy (anura racial crafting).
- LVL 3 Experience Charm
- +75% for 1 hour.
- Iris Jewel (1 day)
- +25% for 1 real time day. Purchased with 199 Aeria Points or 89 Eternal Coins.*
- Auric Jewel (7 days)
- +50% for 7 real time days. Purchased with 399 Aeria Points or 179 Eternal Coins.*