Character Level: 35 ; Magician Level: 30Jesters may seem friendly, but be wary. As masters of deception, the illusionist class is highly skilled at distraction and enchantment. If their outlandish jester hats and checkered outfits aren't disorienting enough to the enemy, the illusionist can cast several hypnotizing spells and summon an arcane pet to help in battle. Illusionists can also heal party members.
- Main article: Illusionist Class Skills
These are the skills Illusionists can obtain. All of an Illusionist's skills help increase damage in some way, showing their true nature. The Illusionist, like the Magician, has many buffs as well as offensive moves. Unlike the Magician however, all of an Illusionist's skills are designed for more damage output- even their buffs are centered around gaining more MP or Magic Damage and Attack SPD, to cast more spells and hit harder, rather than for survival.
|Deadly Icicle||Hypnotic Eye|
- Main Stats: Luck, Agility, Intellect
- Offensive Stats: M-ATK (int), M- Crit Damage (int), M-Crit Rate (luck), M-ATK SPD (agi)
- Defensive Stats: Evasion (agi)
- Info Needed
Updated as of August 31, 2012
|Avatar Master I||10||EVA +4%|
|Time Tricks I||20||Cast SPD +5%|
|Illusion Control I||30||Decreases MP cost of casting skills by -2%|
|Avatar Master II||40||EVA +8%|
|Time Tricks II||50||Cast SPD +10%|
|Illusion Control II||60||Decreases MP cost of casting skills by -5%|
Certificate bonuses are bonuses that you can gain by equipping a certain number of certificates from your main class branch. To see the certificate bonuses that can be gained, check Magic DPS/Certificate Bonuses
Illusionist Class ExpertiseEdit
- Main article: Illusionist Class Expertise
Types of GameplayEdit
- Illusionist have an easy time in Solo quest and monsters. Once your Mecha Jinn gets to a decent level, send him in, and cast Deadly Icicles a few times. Along with crit %+, its a fearsome combo that can 2 shot enemys your level.
- Illusionist can use the Stimulation Skill to support the team's ATK/Cast Speed and with their Mind Surge Skill they can support the team by restoring their Mana Points.
Illusionist can use cloth armor.
It's recommended that illusionists wear armor that increases HP, because of how low illusionists' base HP is usually.
The weapon they generally use is different however: Illusionists use Grimoires, a two handed weapon, instead. However, like Mage, none of Illusionist's skills require you to use a Grimoire, so you are free to use whatever weapon you like. However, it is more effective to use a Grimoire or another other high M-ATK boosting weapon than a Sword or Axe.
Actually it's your own choice to choose which magic weapon you want to use:
Staff: It have a higher M-ATK then Grimoires. Staves are good for M-CRIT focussed Illusionists, so if you cast Deadly Icicle with a staff the chance is higher that the 3 hits are all criticals and Boom target dead.
Grimoire: You all know that Illusionists have a skill to increase the ATK/Cast Speed. So if you have a Grimoire + Stimulation + Cast Speed Armor = Fast Casting of spells with an effect of : Casting Deadly Icicle in 1 second that means that you can preform 9 ice hits in 3 seconds and Boom target dead.
Guitar: Don't take a guitar. Just DON'T.
- Illusionist, along with Hunter, Shaman, and Warlock, are the only classes that can summon class specific pets.
- When playing as Illusionist in a party, be prepared to surrender damage in favor of becoming a MP replenishing machine (even if you and most of the party are not nearly out!). Most parties only take on this extra form of DPS for this sole purpose.
- Illusionists are also known as "Jesters".
- The clovers/clubs on an Illusionist's outfit represent happiness.
- ↑ [http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com/guide/classes/magic%7CAeria Games Official Eden Eternal Site Magic section